1) What is the price of an AES battery station?
The price of the device depends on the selected parameters of your target application. The equipment consists of individual modules and is designed for the customer so that it is possible to create a customized solution. The smallest selling device AES starts at the price of 10 000 EUR without VAT (the price includes standard subsidy from NZÚ in the Czech Republic).
2) What is the return on investment?
The return on the device varies according to the target application and the resulting price of the device. Generally, however, it can be stated that the return rate for family houses most often ranges from 5 to 12 years.
3) Is it possible to draw subsidies on your facility?
Yes, a subsidy of up to 150,000 CZK can be drawn on AES equipment under the New Green Savings Program (Sub-area C.3 - Installation of solar thermal and photovoltaic systems)
4) Is it possible to arrange subsidies through you?
AERS is a technology company. The subsidy can be processed by a specialized assembly company on behalf of the customer.
5) Is there any construction work required before installing your equipment?
To connect the storage station, it is necessary to create a cable route from the utility room or garage (in which the AES facility will be located) to the main switchboard of the building. If the building is also equipped with a solar plant, it is necessary to create a cable route leading from the plant to the AES facility.
6) Can the storage station be connected to an existing solar plant? What are the requirements for a solar plant?
The AES is compatible with any existing solar plant. The AES technology works with the existing inverter and “simulates” the inverter through batteries to illuminate the inverter even when the sun is not shining. Regarding the requirements for a solar plant, we only submit requirements for a solar plant if we believe that the plant could be more efficient. Customer satisfaction with the entire system is very important to us.
7) How much equipment do I need for a two-generation house?
The AES device is modular, allowing to increase performance and capacity according to the resulting application. A larger house can be expected to have higher consumption and energy requirements, but will also have a larger roof area for a solar power plant (PVP will generate more energy) and therefore will have more energy to store in batteries. Our equipment has a standard size of 600x600x1920mm and it is possible to increase its capacity or performance simply by adding another device next to it.
8) Is it possible to use your equipment also for commercial premises (pension, hotel,…)? Is it also possible to draw subsidies?
Our equipment can be easily used in commercial premises. In these applications, our customers will especially appreciate the function of the backup power supply or the covering of quarter-hour highs. Subsidies can also be drawn in the case of a legal entity through the so-called Low Carbon Subsidies, for which our company provides customers with full cooperation.
9) How large is your facility?
The size of the device can be compared to a refrigerator. Dimensions of AES station are 600x600x1920 mm.
10) Can the storage facility be in the garage?
The accumulation station is primarily intended for the technical room of the building, for some buildings this room is just a garage or cellar, so the equipment can be easily placed in these places. The ideal environment for our equipment is a room with a temperature of 5 to 45 ° C (the most ideal condition for batteries is a temperature of 18 ° C). The only requirement is a dry environment with the possibility of air circulation (eg window, air conditioning, vent).
11) Can the storage device be in the living room?
We do not recommend installing our equipment in a room where the occupants spend most of their time. The reason is the noise of the device (the noise is around 50dB, when the cooling system is switched on up to 60dB). It is similar to sleeping in a room with a heat pump or boiler.
12) Can the storage device be outside, under a shelter?
The storage station is designed for indoor use only. We plan the outdoor design of our products only for higher power and capacity units (container solutions).
13) What is the electricity consumption of my household worth buying an accumulation station?
The device and its price are directly dependent on the selected parameters of the target application. It is possible to design a low-capacity station for the house to be used to cover power peaks in the home. It is also possible to place a station with high power and capacity in the same house in order to maximize energy self-sufficiency. It always depends on the customer, his requirements, daily regime in the building or the number of inhabitants. However, a solution is always designed in such a way that it will pay off in terms of its functions or return.
14) Is the storage station environmentally friendly?
If it is connected to a solar power plant that generates most of the electrical energy of the building where it is installed, it can actually be said that our plant is very environmentally friendly and helps to reduce the consumption of fossil fuels producing CO2.
However, if the station is recharged from the distribution network, this energy is obtained from certain proportions of electricity production (nuclear power plants, coal-fired power plants, renewable energy sources), and various polemics can be led about its ecology. Generally, however, we can say that with an accumulation station you behave much more environmentally and energy in it is energy obtained mainly from renewable sources.
15) What is the service life of an accumulation station?
The service life of the electronics in the accumulation station is at least 25 years. Battery life is dependent on the number of cycles, and university tests show a battery life of between 20 and 35 years (battery capacity is slowly decreasing).
17) Can everyone manage the storage station?
The accumulation station is set to automatic function mode after its installation and startup by a specialist. This installation can only be managed by a certified professional partner who has received the necessary training. So you do not control the storage station, it works completely autonomously. Through your internet browser, you only monitor how much you have saved, how much you have energy independence, the battery charge status, or you can choose the power circuits to remain active in the event of a long-term blackout (eg fridge and lighting). You can safely disconnect our equipment at any time with the total stop button.
18) What are the advantages of your equipment over the competition?
- Decrease of the nominal value of your main circuit breaker; Possibility of accumulation in water/heating
- UPS features
- Using the price difference across different time periods (night/day)
- Ensuring as much energy self-sufficiency as possible
- Bridging short-term power peaks in households
- Cooperation with HDO signal (low and high tariff)
- Balancing unbalanced sampling
- Minimizing your own electricity costs
- Station ready for electromobility
- 100% Czech technological achievement
19) Will your company train me to operate an accumulation station?
The installer will always instruct the customer on the emergency disconnection of our station and consult with him on any situations that may arise during operation. It also informs him about the possibilities of authorized maintenance (reducing dustiness in the equipment room). Of course there is also a detailed manual for the operator. Warranty and post-warranty service may only be performed by a certified person.
20) What is the warranty for the device?
We fully trust our technology, as a proof of this we propose a 10-year warranty.
21) Is it possible to see your device physically? Working?
We are currently building a network of reference installations where our equipment will be piloted after it is launched. Our equipment will also be on display at trade fairs and exhibitions on energy saving, housing and new technologies.
22) Does your facility generate waste?
The plant itself does not generate any waste, but at the end of its useful life it must be disposed of in an environmentally friendly way at the designated disposal sites.
23) How often is it necessary to service the equipment (in case of error-free operation)?
For equipment intended for single-family houses, the equipment is inspected once a year. For large power plants, inspection is performed every quarter or half year (depending on the application).